Monster Cookie Balls
Do you have a long weekend ahead? Is Spring Break already here? Are you stuck at home with littles and need things to do? Get in the kitchen and make some recipes together! This gives your kids a fun activity to do, but also allows them to make snacks that they can be proud of. One of the best ways to expose your kiddos to food is through play. Letting them see, touch and taste helps kids to explore the world of food. What better way to do this, then letting them get their hands dirty! Try my favorite Monster Cookie Ball concoction. It is perfect for moms who want to get the kiddos involved in the kitchen. After all, this 10-min recipe will go by much faster with extra “cookie-forming” hands.
The fun part about these Monster Cookie Balls is you can add in whatever ingredients you want and they are fool-proof. Allow your little ones choose the mix-ins. You can separate the dough and all them to make their own creation. Trust me, there is no way you can screw-up this recipe. After all, anything with Peanut Butter always tastes better!
Macros per 1 Ball: P2.2/C 6.6/F 4.2
Makes 40 Monster Ball
– 1 Cup Crunchy or Smooth Peanut Butter
– 2.5 cups Quick Cooking Oats
– 1/2 Cup Pureed Pumpkin
– 1/4 cup Baking M&Ms
-1/4 cup Peanut Butter chips
-1/4 cup Mini Chocolate chips
- Mix Oats, Pumpkin and Peanut Butter together until smooth
- Add in M&Ms, Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter Chips, then mix.
- Form quarter-sized balls and play on wax paper or in plastic container
- Enjoy and refrigerate! (Also Freezer Friendly)