This fresh mixture is a perfect way to welcome the summer festivities. Make sure to bring this to your next party! The vibrant colors, zesty flavors are sure to win over the crowd. Not to mention the great macro profile. I love eating this as a side dish with some shredded chicken and cilantro lime rice or I even top some homemade tacos with this colorful mixture of vegetables. This is a great dish! You are able to pack in a little protein/carbs/fat into every bite.
Enjoy with some veggies, tortilla chips or use a topping on salads, tacos/burritos.
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup canned corn
- 1/4 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon truvia nectar (reduced calorie honey)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Measure and mix all ingredients together, excluding dressing.
- Make sure all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Then add the dressing and coat evenly.
- Allow to sit in fridge for 1-2 hours or over night
Serving size 1/2 cup (Makes approx 4 servings)